Why is cleaning shoes important?
There are several reasons why cleaning shoes is important and we are here to explain why:
- Shoes are a big investment, always keep them clean and they’ll last longer. Think of it like your car, it requires a lot of maintenance. After wearing shoes for a day or two, they will start to smell bad gradually, moisture and dirt will collect in the shoe interior and exterior.
- It can lead to your favorite pair rapidly falling apart. Don’t leave the maintenance of your shoes up to chance and neglect. Cleaning shoes will help you to get your shoes looking good longer by eliminating the friction from everyday wear and tear.
- It can mean the difference between having to throw them away and keep wearing them. Shoes can become dirty, dusty and smelly very easily. Cleaning shoes may seem like a complicated procedure but it’s not.
- Shoes must be cleaned on a regular basis to prolong their lifespan while also maintaining their aesthetic value. Cleaning your shoes will greatly extend its life, because let’s face it, you’re not going to throw away a perfectly good pair of boots just because the heels are worn or they have splashes of mud on them.
- Cleaning shoes is important as it keeps your feet susceptible to harmful bacteria’s and retain good smell.
What will happen if you don’t take cleaning shoes seriously
Depending on how active a person is, the sole of a shoe can become a toxic mixture of sweat, dust and chemicals from the ground. Shoes play an important role in contouring and supporting the foot which naturally absorb and release many toxins your body already produced due to various circumstances:
- Extreme weather conditions
- Physical activities such as running or doing exercises
- Hormones and feelings like stress or anger
It is even said that we pick up 70% of industrial particles when managing everyday products, shoes are also included in this category. Your everyday shoes absorb toxins present in our landfills, streets or homes.
Other than toxins, fungus can also be infested in our shoes. Usually, it begins with some dirt falling inside the shoe during wearing. Like dirt on your socks or dirt under your nails. However, by the time you realized the smell coming out from your feet was kind of strange, perhaps some part of your skin has always had some different color!
Due to the moisture trapped in footwear, it could lead to fungal infections on toes. Shoes can shed fungus spores that escape into the air whenever they are disturbed–like when you take them off at night. The spores land on your sheets and pajamas, where they settle in and maintain their hold until you re-wear your shoes again. Fungus may mistakenly be viewed as benign.
Convinced to start cleaning shoes now?
Shoes help us to make a good impression when attending a formal occasion or going for an interview. The thing is, they can also look very shabby and well worn if they are not cleaned properly. It is important to get it professionally cleaned.
Wearing clean, shiny shoes is incredibly important, especially in any situation where you want to look professional or smart. If your shoes are scuffed or stained, then it doesn’t matter how much care you have taken with the rest of your outfit: you’re going to look scruffy, and like you don’t care about how you present yourself. Shoe Mo is here to help. We have a wide range of shoe cleaning services and products that will ensure that your shoes look as they were when purchased.
Our cleaning service is professionally executed with shoe care products of premium quality which leaves your shoes looking like new again. We also have soft brushes, an assortment of colored powder solutions infused with antifungal agents to remove dirt from all leather materials. Natural water resistant treated soaps designed only for footwear from sporting sneakers to dress shoes as well as polish powders with silk or cloth for superior shine retention.
Shoe Mo clients enjoy a deep commitment to quality and service. Each pair or even each shoe cleaned by the experienced professionals at Shoe Mo will carry a cleanliness unmatched by industry standard cleaners. We do not only clean, but also conditions and protects the surface of your favorite shoes. It will even revive old shoes that have become hard, stiff or cracked even if they’re made of leather!
Shoe Mo provides professional shoe cleaning services to businesses, locations and families. We provide on-site service 7 days a week, so your shoes are kept in pristine condition all the time. Book your appointment today on our website or contact us through Whatsapp at +673 7373 123 for any enquiries.
Read more on cleaning shoes here: https://shoeadviser.com/articles/importance-of-clean-shoes/